Thursday, December 5, 2013

Easy now.

freezing and feeling a bit bad for myself.
So an update on my health; I am not just imagining the symptoms that I felt, there is actually something going on inside my body that I feel like I have no control over. I went to the health center and I went to urgent care this week. I am choosing not to go in to detail about my condition but hopefully I'll be fine. Right now I just feel a bit low.

I know that stress causes health issues, and even though I haven't been feeling stressed mentally, my body sure is stressed out to a point I didn't know was possible. I need to learn how to de-stress and relax. I can't do everything and it's ok to call in sick every once in awhile when you're not feeling well and need a break. I need one now, that's proven. This weekend will be all about taking it easy, read, watch the christmas parade on state street on Friday night and try to go out for some walks. And of course, mentally prepare myself for finals.

I miss working out, I miss feeling focused. There is one thing you always learn when you loose your health, and that's the fact that you need to appreciate it when you have it. Don't take your health for granted.

my pretty pretty SB
I had my last lectures today and it feels so strange! Knowing that you will never be sitting in that classroom with those people again? It is sad actually. Because it has been a part of my everyday life for 16 weeks.
I have really enjoyed all of my classes this semester.

Well, not much has happened since my last post so I will keep on resting, and cross your fingers that i will be the same old me in no time! Thank you SBCC Health Care for taking my symptoms seriously!

And btw, I am know that I am so late on this one, but the app Bitstrips is hilarious!






No comments:

Post a Comment