Monday, December 2, 2013

"Listen to your body"

SB pier Saturday night
I have to be honest, I am not feeling very well. I have been having headaches, my heart is raising, I feel like I have trouble breathing, I am dizzy and I am extreeemly tired. Is it stress? Probably, but I can't know for sure, so my caring supervisor just said that I need to go to the health center because it is important to listen to my body, so I will do that!
Skyping with my mom and dad,
Thanksgiving night.
The health center at SBCC is located in the Student Services building on east campus and the staff is great! I have been there more than once to get medicine when I have been sick and their help is included in my insurance I get from SBCC.


Other than my physical condition, everything is great. I am getting excited about my flight back to Sweden but at the same time I feel a bit sad to leave SB. I can't get over the fact that all the best things happen at the end of every semester! So I am always bummed when I leave. But I know that I will have a great time seeing friends and family back home too, so I am all good.

At the Thanksgiving dinner
This long weekend was very, very, veeery long. Starting Wednedsay night with Hunger Games 2 which was awesome, I loved it and I can't wait for number 3! Then came Thursday and Turkey Day.
We had the most amazing dinner at the French Table, (and our graphic designer Melanie was so clever when she said that me and my friends weren't celebrating either Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving, but "Frenchgiving"). Haha, very funny.
Anyways, it was delicious, and our waiter was hilarious.

Pumpkin soup
Pumpkin pie
Traditional Thanksgiving meal












The rest of the weekend was very laid-back I have to say. I have been sleeping, napping, resting, and trying to eat iron rich food to get my focus back, but nothing really helps. I even stopped drinking coffee and I can really feel that, my body feels so heavy and I have a slight headache constantly.
I really hope I can figure out what I need to get the energized me back! I need it, for sure.

Fun fact; Me and Louise went to a christmas party last night at a friends house and one of the guests was the guy who holds the world record in longest motorcycle jump, 425 feet. That's awesome. We had some wine and chatted for a few hours before we went home and I fell asleep around 10 pm. Told you I'm tired..




No comments:

Post a Comment