Monday, December 9, 2013

To Be Continued

View over La Playa stadium this morning
I made it through the weekend before finals week and I am at work right now. The weekend was all about studying and resting. The doctor gave me some medecine that I have been taking this weekend and the ironic part is that those pills make me forgetful. That's a proven side effect. Isn't that great the one weekend when you need to study the most.
Well, the good news is that I'm feeling a little bit better, although I forget a lot of words and can't remember half of everything I read this weekend..

SF this summer.



But everyone; We made it through fall semester! It sure was a good one. I have so many great memories from this summer, San Diego, San Francisco, my birthday, LA, all the friends we have had visiting us, my sisters stay, all the dinners we've had, all the great parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving and so on..I could go on forever.






SF this summer.
I am ready for Sweden now though. I love this place with all my heart but nothing's like Sweden. It's my home and its where my family all super close friends are. And Christmas in Sweden is the best! It's snowing a lot there now, so I am excited to drink hot chocolate in front of our fireplace, get cozy on the couch under a blanket, listen to swedish Christmas music and eat all the Christmas candy. I love it! And it will be good for me to come home, and de-stress.

So this will be my last post for this year! Feels like it was yesterday I sat here by my desk and planned all the stuff around creating these student blogs. It has been so much fun, this is what I love doing. I am sure I will find a job that relates to social media in the future, because it really is something I enjoy doing.

Thank you for reading my posts, for commenting and for keeping me motivated this semester. I will be back in SB in mid January and I will continue blogging then.
Spring 2014 will be awesome, I'll see you all then!

Happy Holidays, Take Care and be Thankful for your loved ones!




2 comments: