Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2 weeks!

2 weeks left! One week of lectures! What happened? Seriously?
This semester just started and then it ended. And I am off to Sweden soon to see my family. I am sooo excited! Especially since I have a nephew who turned one in November, so I can't wait to see him and hug him for hours!

Sunrise at 6 am, west campus
I feel like this semester is probably the best one yet. They just keep getting better and better. I know a lot of people who say that actually. I guess it has to do with the fact that you feel more at home here for every semester that passes. You meet more friends, you know the city super well, the city knows you super well. Haha. It is funny how that happens, one day you just wake up and feel like you belong. I know I belong here, if not in Santa Barbara then California for sure.

I just found out some great news btw. One of my closest friends will spend one semester in NY to study! I got super excited, because I know what it will do to her. She will open up to a new world she never knew existed.
One of my absolute favorite quotes is: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." It is so true. If you never challenge yourself, you will never grow! We all know that, because we all had that amazing feeling when we finished something that we were nervous, or even scared about. It's awesome.

Well, this Wednesday is a great day. I have a meeting with a few of the bloggers, and I'm excited about that. I like seeing them and just talk for a while. And this is probably the last one we will have time for!
Later today, we're heading down to Metro 4 to see Hunger Games 2, like I mentioned in my previous post.

And I have some other exciting, kind of random news. One of my very good friends from Sweden has a friend who lives in SB who I happened to run in to a few months back. He is going to teach me how to ride a motocross! I am way beyond excited about that, since I have a thing for motocross.
My friend in Sweden is an amazing fmx rider who travels the world to do shows, and I was actually fortunate enough to go with him to one of them, which was in London 2011. Great times.
I'll let you guys know how my riding goes, if I turn out to be a natural or not...

Have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment