Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This is what I do.

Me, feeling slightly unmotivated today.

It happens to everyone and it just happened to me; Writers Block! For once, I feel like I have nothing that might interest all of you to share. I am trying to think about all the things that might be running around in all prospecting students pretty heads, but it's hard today! 


So, I thought I'd tell you about our blog meetings that we have twice a month. We meet up at my desk and we grab a few chairs from the offices close by. We talk about the blogs, we laugh, and we eat candy. I really enjoy these meetings, because it's always fun to see the bloggers and to hear about their experiences. This project has been a lot of fun! And if there is anyone of you who would be interested in blogging next semester, send me an email! Lkirs@pipeline.sbcc.edu

From last Wednesdays blog meeting.
And what else is going on..well, my throat is not entirely well yet, so I am staying away from the gym which is torture when all I want to do is run for miles.
But I have to listen to my body and rest. 
Like I've mentioned before, I am working out at the school gym this semester but I do actually have a gym membership at 24 hour fitness down at State Street. I just froze it this semester because I don't have time to hit two gyms a week, but I miss that place a lot! 
They have such great classes there too, that all the members can attend. I love the yoga and pilates classes, and one of my good friends says she always attend the bootcamp and body pump classes. There is something for everyone.
This gym is awesome, so I recommend all students who wants a gym membership to check it out! 


Oh, and this Friday, I will take some time to go and see the "real life hero" from the movie Hotel Rwanda, Paul Rusesabagina. He will be speaking for about an hour and there will be a book signing afterwards. I am really looking forward to it! 

Have a great week everyone! I will be enjoying the Fig Burger at Eureka this Saturday, FYI. #Addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment