Monday, May 5, 2014

Golden weekend.

Hi!

getting ready
So I told you all about how a women stopped her car and asked me to be a part of this event on Thursday. What I did was: wear a golden bikini, golden heels, a blonde wig, fake lashes all covered in golden body paint! I got to bring Louise as moral support too, and when we arrived at Saks around 4.30 we got directions to head up to the third floor where the dressing room for me and this other girl was. I met Sarah who was my fellow gold finger girl, and Maria who was the makeup artist.
After 90 minutes of painting, powdering and hairspraying us, we were ready to hit the party!
I got placed by the backdrop where all the guests who arrived took their picture with me! At first, I felt really awkward, posing in a bikini with strangers but I got used to it and I had so much fun!

Me and Sarah before we entered the party
All the guests were really appreciative, and I got so many complements! Everyone thought it was amazing what we did, so it was definitely worth it even though I had to take about 4 showers before all the gold got washed off my body. On Friday morning I still had gold in my ears that I couldn't get out haha.

When I moved to SB I decided to become a "yes-sayer" because that is how you get to experience new things and step out of your comfort zone, and that is what I did on Thursday, for sure. I'm really glad I did it.

So, Friday was our last blog meeting and we had a little pizza party with all the bloggers. It was so nice to see everyone and just sit down and talk about everyones lives. I'm really going to miss all of you guys! It's been so much fun to work with these blogs.

On Saturday we had a little goodbye dinner for Kirstine who is leaving us for Switzerland and Denmark today. We were 6 girls and we went to Eureka, and I had the naked fig burger with sweet potato fries and I always die a little when I eat it, it's soooo good. After dinner we went to Cadiz, and then me and Louise ended up at Tonic. We had a good night!
I'm glad I will get to see you again in August before I leave Kirstine! I will miss you this summer though..

Yesterday was spent on the beach and then I fell asleep around 10 pm which is standard for me. 8 hours of sleep every night from 10pm till 6 am. I am really a morning person, and I love to go out for a walk every morning before breakfast.

2 weeks left of lectures and then finals week. We're almost done with Spring semester.. I can't believe how time flies.  Have a good week!





No comments:

Post a Comment