Thursday, May 1, 2014

Only in the U.S

Hey.

I am so excited today! I actually woke up this morning thinking that this would just be another Thursday with yoga and work, then go home to do HW for the rest of the night. Was I wrong..
After yoga class, walking down the street a women stops her car and starts talking to me. She is in charge of this event tonight at SAKS fifth avenue and she needs me to be a part of it.. The Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation is hosting a James Bond theme event. I'm not gonna tell you what I will be doing yet but check out my blog for pictures on Monday! I am really nervous but super excited! These chances only come once in a lifetime and I couldn't say no.

My favorite tea; Yogi Stress Relief
Other than that, I am really excited to tell you all that I will be spending the summer in SB! I am still going home on May 30th but I will only be home for 12 days before I go back here and attend summer school, to finish up with a math class so I'll get my AA degree. I feel like that is the best solution to everything. I'll get some more time here, and my roommates don't have to worry about finding a temporary roommate for the summer. Plus, I can pack my two bags full with stuff to bring home in the end of May, so I don't have to worry about getting everything home in one flight. I'm so happy!
I'll be going home again on August 15th.

Oh, and the weather is completely insane here right now. Yesterday, it was like 95 degrees, (34 celsius) and I think it's even hotter today! I know, you shouldn't complain, but the thing is that we are worried about fires here since we are in a severe drought and this heat plus the wind is not a good thing at all. So I really hope it will cool down soon!

 Tomorrow, I'll be stopping by one of my teachers to talk about an essay and then after that I really need to study before we have our last blog meeting and pizza party. I look forward to it.
And on Saturday we are probably going out to a "good bye dinner" for Kirstine since she is leaving for Denmark on Monday. We will miss you!!


Have a good weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment