Thursday, March 13, 2014

New eyes.

Picture I took on my morning walk
I have decided to view things with new eyes! It's an expression we use in Sweden when you change your perception of things. That's actually all it takes to turn a bad situation into a better one.
Instead of seeing all the stress in school as a bad thing, I am going to see them as opportunities. I learn so much from every single assignment I get in my classes, so actually I'm blessed not stressed!

Visit The Shop this weekend and order the Tug Boat
This week the summer came to Santa Barbara. I spent 2 days at the beach last weekend and I loved every second of it! I missed it so much and I can't wait to get a great tan. We went to the movies last weekend too, and saw American Hustle. It was nominated for so many Oscars so I was excited to see it, and I didn't get disappointed. On sunday, we went to The Shop again on Milpas and I can't even describe their amazing food, you have to try it if you haven't! I am in heaven every time. I'm bringing my mom there when she gets here.



This weekend will definitely be spent at the beach as well, and a lot of studying need to be done since I have 3 midterms next week. But, on Thursday after work at 4 pm, Spring Break begins!! I am so happy, because I will be able to relax, and go to the beach all day every day for 10 days.

I realized today that I have like 10 weeks left in Santa Barbara, but I am fine with that. I know to 100% that when I leave SB in May, it will not be the last time I see this place. I will probably be back once a year, every summer, so I feel fine moving back to Sweden actually. And if I don't, then I might just go back! It's as simple as that.

Oh, and this weekend were celebrating St Patricks Day on Saturday since we have school on the actual day, March 17th. But we will dress in green and have a drink DT this Saturday instead.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment