Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Break is over!

Hey everyone!

Ralph Lauren, Camarillo
I am back in school again after a great and relaxed Spring Break and I feel really good about it! It's an amazing feeling because when I used to work back in Sweden and I had to go back to work after my vacation, I always had the worst anxiety many days ahead. Yesterday was like any other Sunday and I just thought it felt good to think about going back to school. Although it wasn't really like any other Sunday because I spent it with my mom! She has been here for 8 days now and she's leaving tomorrow.

Solvang
Solvang
swedish meatballs
We did so much fun stuff. We rented a car so we have been driving around the Santa Barbara area, and we went to Solvang one day (and had swedish meatballs, yum), Camarillo outlets one day and Montecito another. Other then that we have been spending a lot of time in the sun, by our hotel pool, and DT eating at a lot of great restaurants. Some of the ones we visited are: Something's Fishy, Eureka, Sojourner, Eladios. Enterprise Fish Co.. and tonight on her last night in Santa Barbara we're going to Toma which is one of my absolute favorite restaurants here. My dad and I went there when it was called Emilios back in October 2011 and we loved it. Then we went back there last summer and the food was still amazing and the atmosphere is so cozy! I'm really excited to bring my mom there.
Montecito

After a break like this and the knowledge that we only have 8 weeks left in school. it's easy to lose motivation. I try to look at it in the opposite way. There is no better feeling then doing your very best and really work hard and then allow yourself to relax when you are done. These are likely my last 8 weeks ever in school so I might as well enjoy it before I start working full time again! The student life really isn't that bad after all..
Montecito

Have a great week! Welcome back after Spring break!




1 comment:

  1. I'm starting marketing at sbcc soon. Any advice or pointers?

    ReplyDelete