Monday, March 17, 2014

summer feelings!

Santa Clause beach
Yes, I live in SB and compared to Sweden, this place is basically one long spring, then a long summer. But, now that the weather is so much warmer and you can hang out at the beach every day, have a drink in the sunlight downtown, and walk around in shorts all day, you get so much happier! I feel like a new person, and I am love this city even more when its this warm!

Chimichangas at Casa Blanca
We went to Santa Clause beach in Carpenteria on Saturday and it was beautiful. I loved it. We stayed there until about 3 pm, grabbed a backyard bowl on the way back home and then went DT to meet some people and have a few spritzers. Me and Louise ended by going to Union Ale, then got some food at Casa Blanca, wine at Fig mountain, Cadiz, and then eventually Tonic. It's been a long time since we did something just me and her so it was a lot of fun.
Santa Clause Beach
It is St Patricks Day today but a lot of people celebrated this weekend as well, so there was a big crown DT.

Me, Louise and Jenny went to get breakfast/brunch at El Torito yesterday, a mexican place down my the beach. Their brunch is amazing. I am so in love with their sweet corn pudding (which doesn't sound that appetizing but it's so good) so I had a lot of that, and waffles, another mascarpone filled thing, beef and so on.. That's the fun part about a buffe, there are so many different random things you can eat.
I went down to leadbetter and soaked up some sun after that before I went home and studied for my midterm.

I had the midterm in english 111 this morning and it went great, I felt really good about it so I'm happy about that. Although, I didn't get any sleep at all last night and I must have fallen asleep in a weird angle because my neck is killing me today, but it will pass.

I have a groupon for a massage so I guess there is no better time to use it then now!

Have a great Monday and a good week before Spring Break begins! Mine starts on Thursday at 4 pm.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog.

    Can you please post some more photos of Santa Barbara, the school, the place you live, and so on. I would love to see more of everything.

    ReplyDelete