Friday, February 28, 2014

i n t e n s e

This past week has been intense I'll tell you! Is week 5 seriously done now? And is it really just 3 weeks till Spring Break? I need that break, and I need the love from my mom who will visit me during that time..

So, last weekend was spent in the Big Apple, New York! It was sooo incredible to finally see it, and I got butterflies in my stomach as the plane flew in over the city.
I stayed with my friend in Brooklyn and we started doing all the touristy stuff as soon as I stepped foot out of the subway and met her.
We had dinner at a really awesome Thai restaurant and then we went down to the water and saw the entire skyline by night. It was out of this world.

Friday and Saturday were packed with all kinds of things like seeing the statue of liberty (haha, although it was so foggy that we couldn't see her), Wall Street, Soho, the red LOVE sign, Times Square, Carrie's stairs (from sex and the city), and we went up to the top of Rockefeller Center and saw the breathtaking view. Plus we went to the famous "Raines Law Room" on Friday night which was awesome, and then we went to the

club Marquee.
Love sign

brunch in Brooklyn
I really loved the city and I will definitely go back. During summertime though..since it was raining the entire Friday.

Carrie's stairs
This week in school has been all about catching up, both on sleep and studying and right now I feel pretty good. I'm not going to let stress get the best of me again like last semester.
Plus it's raining the entire weekend so I will have plenty of time to study and relax. Maybe order a dominos pizza, since I haven't had pizza since I got back here in January.
I just have to say too, that I love my english 111 class with Brett Land. We get to read the most amazing books and stories, and I am beyond inspired. I am kind of deep and like to read about soul searching and analyzing dreams etc, so all of the reading assignments that we get in this class are perfect in my opinion.

Well, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment