Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl, studying and eating

This weekend started off with a dinner DT at Enterprise Fish located on lower state. It was me, Louise, Kirstine and her roommate Stephanie. I'm not a big fan of seafood, so I had the chicken, but the girls all tried different things and we were all very happy with our food! We had some wine too before we went down to Cadiz to just sit down and talk for a bit before we went home.
Friday was really all about studying for me, since I had a lot to read for both my marketing classes. I love it though, because it's what I'm interested in.

Saturday was gym and studying, and then came Super Bowl Sunday! The original plan was to go DT and hang out at one of the bars but then we decided to stay at our place instead, and just get some food, snacks and wine. We made the right decision since it was raining yesterday! We had a great time, even though the game wasn't all that exciting...and we all got a stomach ache from all the tortilla chips and guacamole.



So, basically this weekend was all about good food and studying. We usually go and study at Roco, also on lower state, next to Backyard Bowls. I actually tried my very first bowl this weekend (!) I know, I'm so late, but I absolutely fell in love with it. So good!
I tried the Brasil Bowl, with acai and bananas, because bananas are my favorite fruit! I eat like 20 bananas in one week, ask my roommates..

I have to run off to class now, but have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment