Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LAX-JFK

Hey everyone,

This is a very short week! Hope you all had a great long weekend. I had a great one, but I got a little bit restless. Me and Louise were almost climbing on the walls in our apartment yesterday because we were so bored, but still too tired to do anything about it.

I only have my lab class in environmental studies on Tuesdays and today we visited Coil Oil Point, and saw very cute little birdies. We always get a pair of binoculars so we can see them clearly, and they were so pretty, and tiny! Our teacher described the baby birds as "popcorns on sticks" haha.

My Surprise on Valentine's Day
After that class today I was extremely productive, and did laundry, made lunch and did all my homework at the same time, before I headed DT and got everything I need for Thursdays trip to NEW YORK! I am sooo excited! It's my first time and I can't wait. Therese has a lot of plans for us this weekend and I feel like it will fly by in a heartbeat.
She is one of my very best friends from Sweden and I miss her a lot, so it will be amazing seeing her in just one day.

The stress and the sadness I felt last week is still a part of me, and I think it has to do with the fact that I'm leaving this city this summer. The weird part is just that I'm feeling this heartbroken about it so soon. I have like more than three months left but I still cry about the fact that I'm moving back home.
I'm NOT good at dealing with change, that's for sure..



Cielito Restaurant
This weekend it was Valentine's Day and I got a surprise..when I came home from the gym I found these beautiful flowers on our kitchen table! I'm a lucky girl. Friday night was spent on Cielito with 4 girls, and it was great, such a beautiful restaurant!


But the highlight of this weekend was our brunch at The Shop Cafe on Milpas yesterday. OMG, their Tug Boat is to die for! If you haven't been there yet you have to go! Their food is the best and the staff is awesome! 


The Tug Boat
 It's actually bedtime for me now, because tomorrow will be a long day, 8 am till 9 pm. A cab will take me to the airbus at 3.15 am in the morning on Thursday to take me to the airbus..I sure hope I can sleep on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment