Thursday, April 17, 2014

Change of plans

I just have to start off by saying: I feel so much better.
I found it very helpful to just talk about how I felt about everything that I have on my plate right now. My teachers, my roommates, my parents and my supervisors now all know about the stress that I am dealing with and that feels so good. I am glad that no one reacted and thought that I was making excuses, everyone is so understanding and that makes me so grateful!

So this weekend, I was supposed to go to Coachella. But I didn't. I sold my ticket because I feel like I need to hold on to the money I've got before I move back home. I will not start working in Sweden until August 1st so it was a necessary decision that I made, but I am really sad that I will miss Lana del Rey! She is one of my favorite artists of all time, I absolutely love her (check out her latest song: http://youtu.be/o3SqUUoJjW8)
But tomorrow me and Kirstine are going to the annual Food Fare that SBCC Ambassadors are hosting at Antioch between 4-6 pm. After that we are probably going to ArchRock for their happy hour, and then to DNA for my good friend Sean Blake's art show. I am so excited about that! He is so incredibly talented. And on Saturday it's my roommate Jenny's birthday! So it will be a good weekend even though it won't be Coachella!
I did go last year, so I've already had the experience and it was so amazing. I miss my friend Elvira who I went with all the time. She is probably the one that I've met here that I miss the most!

And now it's only 6 weeks left until I move back home. It's super scary, exciting, awful and wonderful all at the same time. I am really stressing about HOW I am going to pack all my stuff into 2 bags a 20 kg each... What is good though, is that I am flying out with Norweigian and they are flying nonstop to Stockholm! That is awesome, because my flight time will be like 11 hours instead of 18 that it usually takes when I have to make a stop. 

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Jag är glad att se att du mår bra, du är modig som åker iväg som du gör.
    MvH
    Bekant

    ReplyDelete