Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hard work pays off!

UCLA
I have to start by saying Congratulations to one of my bloggers, Helena for getting in at UCLA! I had the biggest smile on my face when I read about it in her blog ( http://sbcchelena.blogspot.com/2014/04/huge-relief.html ) and all I keep thinking is that hard work really pays off. Honestly, you can du whatever you want! Just put your mind to it. Change your life, change your path! Live your dreams, because one day it will be too late and you are left with tons of regret.
I will never regret anything I do because I follow my heart, that's what I've done since January 2012.

Corner of State/Cabrillo
I am still debating if I'm making the right decision or not. I know that I want to get my BA and I could do it in 1 year at Antioch University here in Santa Barbara. I'm still going home in May but if I feel like I will have a hard time finding a job or that I just don't feel happy in Sweden, then I'm moving back.
And thinking about that makes it easier to cope with the idea of leaving in May.

Anyways, this week have been so great! I feel like a new person. The stress is almost entirely gone because I got my environmental studies test back and I passed it! I always aim for A's in all my classes but this class has been so hard for me, so I will be completely thrilled if I get a B in this class. Mostly because environmental studies is not in my area if interest. Even though it is really important and I learn a lot, I still have a hard time with it. It is in fact a science class and I have a hard time understanding all of the words the teacher uses. But, I passed my 2 midterms so that was a huge stress relief!

yoga this morning
Plus I went to yoga this morning and that was the best thing I could have done. I always feel so good after yoga, so calm and happy. It was hard today though, a lot of warrior postures held for a long time, so your legs are burning! But I love it. They have a variety of classes at 24 hour fitness and the price is not too bad.


I'm meeting a friend of mine tonight at Blush for a glass of wine that I haven't seen in a while so I'm really excited about that! The weather is so great right now, feels like summer! And everyone is happy. I really love this time of year!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment