Monday, October 7, 2013

Amazing!

Wow, I can't believe I had about 800 page views on my blog today and it's 2.30 pm! I love it! Thank you so much for the feedback that I've gotten on my posts and what you guys want to read about. Keep commenting, and feel free to write me on Facebook for questions. I am here to help.

Blogging is a lifestyle. Personally I love writing, and I like to think that I am way better at expressing my thoughts and emotions in writing than I am trying to express them in words.
That is why I love to blog. I want to inspire people. Go to school. Set goals in life. Work hard. Do what you love. Create the life of your dreams. You will feel amazing when you start to accomplish things in life that you didn't think was possible.

I want to share a dream with you all.
I always knew that I wanted to live in California one day. Ever since my early teen years, I used to see my self driving a pink convertible in LA. I parked it outside my office and I was dressed in a black penn skirt, a white shirt, black super high heels, big black sunglasses and my blonde hair was blowing in the wind as I stepped out of my car to my office. That's what I always saw when I thought about my future. But you know what? I never thought it would become reality. I always thought it was a too big of a challenge and I could never move to the States, that was impossible. It was just a silly dream.

When I suddenly decided to just go for it, I was so scared. I moved to a new country, all by my self. Looking back at it today, that was the single most important decision I have ever made in my life. This has been a life changing experience, and I have loved every single minute of it. Sure, you will have times when you just want to go back home to your family and cry basically, because you miss them so much. But this dream of living in California and actually creating a life with friendships, work experiences and personal growth is what I always wanted and I made my own dream come true.

Sure, I don't have a pink convertible (yet. And I have changed my dream car since I was 13, so now it's a white porsche cayenne) and I do not have my own office (yet), and I am not sure I want to live in LA or if it will be in Santa Barbara or San Francisco, but these are my goals that I am working towards, and I have complete faith in my self.

I know that it is scary and challenging, but if you are considering moving here, from another country or from another state:
Please, do it.
I promise you, you have my word on it: You Will Not Regret It.



The first picture is one of the first pictures taken of me when I first moved to SB in january 2012. And the second two are of me finally driving my (black not pink) convertible to San Diego which was one of our first road trips.

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment