Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall=Halloween, holidays and jackets.

Today is Oct 9th, and I just literally woke up this morning thinking September never even existed, we just skipped right in to Oct. That's how fast time flies when you go to SBCC. This is the end of week 7 so next week we will be half way through the semester. Insane.

The upcoming weeks are going to be so much fun. Me and my roommate Louise ordered our Halloween costumes last night, and we giggled a lot because we are so excited for Halloween. I'm not going to tell you what we are dressing up as, you will just have to go DT that Thursday and find out!
Oh, and a tip, Halloween night DT is CRAZY. Plan your evening, and make sure that you're DT early, because every single bar is filled up by 10ish. And as you can see, last year, I was a cat.

After Halloween, we have Monday off  November 11th (Veterans Day) and at the end of November there's Thanksgiving weekend and we get Thursday off.

After the Halloween costume was ordered last night, me and my 2 roommates tried to study, but we ended up listening to old really funny songs from our teenage years ("Gunther and the sunshine girls" for all the swedes who actually know what songs I'm talking about), so we started singing and laughing again before we finally managed to get some school work done.


I love having roommates. We get along really well in our apt, and I am so grateful for those two, I can't even describe it. That's one really great thing about college, you're never alone. When you are moving in with people that you don't know, you are pretty much forced in to getting to know them, and I see that as a great thing. Even if you are different from each other, there is always something you can learn from one another. Over the years in SB, I've had several roommates. Starting with Filippa, Sanna and Sebastian, to just Filippa, to Jennie and Camilla, and now Jenny and Louise.


Back to present: Today is blog meeting day! I am meeting with Savanna, Kiki, Rachel, Helena, Ramon and Nicolas today. I met with Lashea, Daniel, Alicia and Travis yesterday. Since I am a marketing intern I was a part of developing these blogs, and I'm really happy with the result. Make sure you check these guys out at:

www.sbcc.edu/blogs

Today is pretty cold, so I really got the fall feeling and I love it! I love that I can wear jackets now. (FYI, I have 21 jackets in my american closet, I am an addict) And I love to hide under a comfy beanie.



Keep commenting and let me know what you want me to blog about! Thanks to all the visitors that found me, warms my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment